Monday, May 11, 2009




Kaiju Beat Down!

This weeks match up is the largest we've ever covered here at Monday Morning Fight Club. Ultraman, solar powered, super-sized superhero faces Godzilla, king of all monsters !

Craig I have to say I am thrilled to see how this weeks battle will go down! Even though I dig the giant silver space ninja I have to side with nuclear powered lizard on this one. Godzilla just does not know how to lose. He has taken on all challengers in his epic career and keeps coming back for more! His combination of rage, determination, and thermonuclear breath beam will make short work of the brave yet soon to be dead silver giant!

I have to agree with you on this one Jordan. Godzilla will be the one handing the beat down this week. Although Ultraman does look like a chrome plated ninja, I still don't think he has the shiny metallic balls to stand toe to toe with the master of mayhem himself. Godzilla is going to pull his shitty rubber wetsuit out of the ocean and blast Ultraman back to the stoneage...actually I'm pretty sure that was a plot in one of these crap Japanese movies. If Ultraman is lucky maybe a random passing Garukadon will save his ass.

Be sure to vote, or face the consequences!

No comments:

Post a Comment