Monday, June 8, 2009


Fast Food Fight!!!

Well folks, welcome to one of my favorite subjects, Fast Food. This week's battle brings you a tag team match of some of your favorite artery clogging merchants of death. In one corner we have Colonel Sanders and Wendy versus Ronald McDonald and the Burger King. All combatants have proved at one point or another that they can loosen your bowels and empty your stomach, not to mention induce massive heart attacks, but can they fight!?! Which cuisonators will reign supreme, only you can decide.

Jordan, let me start by saying "I love this match-up". I'm sure volume's could be written about each of these combatants and their exploits. Here in one match we have 4 individuals that have killed more people than the rest of our former combatants combined. Not to mention that they are spearheading a global fatass epidemic, the likes of which is trying to take me out with it. So let's break it down. On one side we have choke and puke golden boy Ronald McDonald and his second rate biatch The Burger King. Both these guys serve up some substandard shitpatty but probably have a combined death count in the millions. On the other hand we have dirty bird founder Colonel Sanders and his little lady Wendy. In terms of being able to make an individual sick from a single serving I gotta go with Colonel Sanders and his delicious smelling but gut wrenching chicken. All in all though I think I'm going to have to go with Lucky Ron and The King, in the end they suck ass more than Colonel Sanders and Wendy. I love Wendy and her Baconator is genius. GENIUS!!! She could never kill me, never.......I think.

Right you are Craig, these four represent the cream of the shitty food crop! In their florescent light bathed, bleach soaked, greasy lairs our contestants are devising strategy, refining their skills, and cooking up new schemes on how to annihilate each other! This will be a tough week to choke down! How can a pedophilic clown and bobble-headed king defeat a decorated (I'm assuming) military officer and a square patty flinging gingerkind? I predict that the voting this week will very much follow our individual readers tastes. Be sure to vote and stay tuned to find out who will gain Fast-food supremacy! Who will win our knock down, drag out, no holds bared, death match, street fight, throw down, to the death?!?

2 comments:

  1. I've got to go with Ronnie and the King. Though my prediction is that the A&W Bear will interrupt this match and tear them all to shreds. Then, the head of the bear will pop open and it'll be Craig inside!

    You know it!

    Pol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to go for Wendy in this matchup. I think the Colonel will likely choke on a chicken/rat bone or be quickly eliminated by the burger-clown/king duo but Wendy is sneaky. She is small and looks harmless but any super genius who creates the Baconater will definitely come through in the end. Even if it is in 20 years with clogged arteries.

    ReplyDelete