Monday, April 13, 2009


Kool-Aid Jug vs Tony the Tiger


Jordan, someone is going to be handing out a sugary sweet ass kicking this week, Oh yaaaaa!!! And my money is on the one and only, often imitated but never replicated Kool-Aid Jug. First of all this dude breaks through walls and maintains a smile the entire time. Secondly Tony the Tiger wears a freaking ascot/bandanna. I'm guessing Tony would be more comfortable at a Village People concert than in the arena.




That may be Craig, but I for one will never bet against a big cat on a sugar high. Lifestyle choices aside, Tony is a go-getter of a morning guy descended from a long line of man-eating top dogs in the food chain! The Kool-Aid Jug is nothing more than a fat, obnoxious party crasher who lacks the simple abilities of knocking and door use. I think Tony will be coughing up a candy-sweet hair ball in no time!

7 comments:

  1. Tony has a way better posse, at any given moment he could call in Frankenberry, the Trix rabbit, and count Chocula to stomp some ass...all the Look-Aid guy has in his corner is that retarded Hawaiian Punch kid! TONY ALL THE WAY BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! Don't count out Boo Berry, the Cherrios Bee and Everyone's favorite cereal elves; Snap, Crackle, and Pop (evidently that's the sound your bones make when those guys are serving you a heaping bowl o' beat down!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta go with the Kool-Aid Man on this one...wait, what flavor of Kool-Aid are we talkin?
    Really though, I'm waiting for Snoopy Vs. Brian from Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is, Snoopy Vs. Brian from Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, posted twice. Make that 3 times now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think with Kool-Aid Jug we are talking colour more than flavour. I think the colour we are talking about is red, because, well... red is angier. I think as far as Kool-aid goes too, all red colours taste the same, so I think it's fair to say the flavour is also "red".

    There seems to be alot interest in having a Family Guy battle, we might just have to do that sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have got to agree with Craig on this one. Like he says, the Kool-Aid Jug can walk through freaken walls. Brick walls are a lot tougher than tiger flesh. I think kitty will drown in a jug of Fruit Punch O'Death.

    ReplyDelete